Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized, The: *Manage Your Time *Eliminate Clutter and Experience Order *Keep Your Family First - eBook
- All Products
- Household Managementhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138092&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
The key to good organization is not a one-size-fits-all method. It is a unique
plan that considers personality type, lifestyle, income level, and family schedule. Author and speaker, Karen Ehman believes
that with her simple step by step process moms can recognize their own personal style of managing their households
successfully and develop a unique plan that gives them the freedom to:
- manage their time wisely
- de-clutter and organize their homes
- plan menus, shop more efficiently, and become more comfortable and creative in the kitchen
- get children involved in pursuing an ordered life and home
- avoid the trap of overcommitment
- use practical tools to assist in organization
Getting and staying organized means more time for the important things in family life-concentrating
on cultivating a close, personal relationship with the Creator, drawing His word into every aspect of living,
and ultimately tying their children's heartstrings to God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with JesusJim George5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 40%
My Heart-Christ's Home Retold for Children - eBookDr. Robert Boyd Munger, Carolyn NystromSave 20%
On the Go: A Well-Planned Day Planner (July 2013 - June 2014)Rebecca Scarlata Keliher5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 31%
Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible, 6 Volumes 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 ReviewsSave 62%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search