Full of fascinating facts about the different denominations, The Complete Idiot's Guide ® to Christianity
is the answer to your prayers. In this Complete Idiot's Guide®,
- Simple explanations of the geographical and cultural factors that divide the Christian faith.
- Faithful insights into what Catholics, Episcopalians, Baptists, and others believe - and why.
- All the information you need to decide which church is right for you.
- Foolproof facts about what fundamentalists believe about the Bible, other Christians, and the wider world - especially politics.
A comprehensive look at the Christian religion. From the roots of Catholicism and the three streams of Protestantism to Fundamentalism, Evangelicalism, the Charismatic movement, and "New Age" Christianity, this essential source helps readers define what Christianity is all about in the 21st century.
· Analyzes the differences between various Christian denominations
· For readers of unbiased, comprehensive religion titles such as The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Understanding Catholicism, The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to World Religions, and The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Understanding Islam · Christianity adds 20 million converts a year worldwide
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.