The Complete Idiot's Guide to the GED 5-Subject Crash Course
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Complete Idiot's Guide to The GED 5-Subject Crash Course provides an easy-to-read, simple-to-understand enjoyable overview! Sidebar notes provide additional information, while the short, topical paragraphs provide a wide range of coverage. 492 indexed pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 512
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.13 X 7.38 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Complete Idiot's Guide
GED Preparatory Language, Switched-On Schoolhouse 2014 EditionAlpha Omega Publications / 2014 / Compact disc$37.76 Retail:
$41.95Save 10% ($4.19)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW331282Video
Total Solution for the GED w/Online Practice TestsLaurie Callihan, Stephen ReissResearch & Education Assoc. / 2013 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 24% ($5.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW611350
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people who did not finish high school study to take the battery of GED examinations. A GED diploma opens up a new level of career, education, and compensation opportunities for them. This crash course helps them get up to speed quickly on the five major subject areas they will be tested on, and gives them test-taking practice and hints. The easy-to-use Complete Idiot's Guide® format distills the information to its simplest and makes it easy to grasp and remember the essential concepts and facts readers must know to pass the GED tests. Subjects covered include:
- Language Arts-Writing: Sentences; parts of speech; grammar; punctuation; writing cohesive paragraphs; and planning, writing, and editing essays.
- Social Studies: U.S. history, government and civics, economics, world history, and geography.
- Science: Scientific method, health and environment, biology, chemistry, physics, and earth and space science.
- Language Arts-Reading: Fiction, poetry, drama, business writing, and nonfiction prose.
- Mathematics: Number sense, arithmetic, measurement, geometry, statistics and probability, and algebra functions.
The book also includes a half-length practice test for each of the five subjects, as well as extensive in-chapter practice sets and answer keys. An introductory chapter covers test-taking hints and strategies.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NLT Premium Value Compact (4 x 6) Slimline Bible, TuTone Leatherlike brown/tanTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW369877