The Complete Idiot's Guide to the GED 5-Subject Crash Course
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
The Complete Idiot's Guide to The GED 5-Subject Crash Course provides an easy-to-read, simple-to-understand enjoyable overview! Sidebar notes provide additional information, while the short, topical paragraphs provide a wide range of coverage. 492 indexed pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 512
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.13 X 7.38 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Complete Idiot's Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Arithmetic 2 Student Tests and Speed DrillsA Beka Book / Trade Paperback$6.25Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW295729
Grade 2 Homeschool Child Language Arts KitA Beka Book / Other$215.80 Retail:
$227.15Save 5% ($11.35)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW270186
On the Go: A Well-Planned Day Planner (July 2015 - June 2016)Rebecca Scarlata KeliherHome Educating Family Publishing / 2015 / Spiral Bound$15.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW192015
Total Solution for the GED w/Online Practice TestsLaurie Callihan, Stephen ReissResearch & Education Assoc. / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 28% ($6.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW611350
- Language Arts-Writing: Sentences; parts of speech; grammar; punctuation; writing cohesive paragraphs; and planning, writing, and editing essays.
- Social Studies: U.S. history, government and civics, economics, world history, and geography.
- Science: Scientific method, health and environment, biology, chemistry, physics, and earth and space science.
- Language Arts-Reading: Fiction, poetry, drama, business writing, and nonfiction prose.
- Mathematics: Number sense, arithmetic, measurement, geometry, statistics and probability, and algebra functions.
The book also includes a half-length practice test for each of the five subjects, as well as extensive in-chapter practice sets and answer keys. An introductory chapter covers test-taking hints and strategies.