Buy Download $4.99 Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Women are wired to control. We crave control. And we start doing it the moment we utter our first string of tiny words that constitute a complete sentence. However, being over-controlling is not a way to win friends, influence people or make our families adore us. Quite the contrary! It often earns us the label of control freak and sends those within our sphere of influence packing. In this six-session, video-based study, author and popular conference speaker Karen Ehman equips women with power-packed Scriptures to help them turn from micro-managing to trusting God. In this PDF download of Session 5, When Comparisons Lead to Over-Control, discover the dangers of comparing your reality to another person's appearance and trying to become a cheap imitation of someone else. Use this PDF to further explore the teaching found in the Let It Go video.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search