- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
There's NO win in COMPARISON.
Let's face it. Not a day goes by that you're not tempted to glance to the left and to the right to see how you measure up to the people around you. But it doesn't stop there, does it? You're tempted to compare your children to other children, your spouse to other spouses!
It's a TRAP!
In this 3-part series, Andy Stanley explores the difficult-but not impossible-challenge of escaping The Comparison Trap.
Message titles: "The Land of Er," "Looking Around," and "Two Bags Full."
This product includes 2 discs. One is a DVD containing video of all three messages. The second is a data disc containing additional resources - pdfs of the study questions, mov video files, and mp3 audio files for all three parts of the series. The data disc is for use in a computer, not a DVD player.
Vendor: North Point Resources
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back, Deluxe EditionTodd Burpo, Lynn Vincent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 ReviewsSave 43%Video
It's Personal, DVDAndy StanleySave 28%
Breakaway DVDAndy StanleySave 27%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search