- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
There's NO win in COMPARISON.
Let's face it. Not a day goes by that you're not tempted to glance to the left and to the right to see how you measure up to the people around you. But it doesn't stop there, does it? You're tempted to compare your children to other children, your spouse to other spouses!
It's a TRAP!
In this 3-part series, Andy Stanley explores the difficult-but not impossible-challenge of escaping The Comparison Trap.
Message titles: "The Land of Er," "Looking Around," and "Two Bags Full."
This product includes 2 discs. One is a DVD containing video of all three messages. The second is a data disc containing additional resources - pdfs of the study questions, mov video files, and mp3 audio files for all three parts of the series. The data disc is for use in a computer, not a DVD player.
Vendor: North Point Resources
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Your Move: Four Questions to Ask When You Don't Know What to Do Pack, Participant's Guide & DVDAndy StanleyZondervan / 2010 / Other$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW889540
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search