- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
-In a Nutshell--gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
-Exploring the Truth--offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's
study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
-Walking Together in the Truth--provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
Now there is a resource that will help you go deeper with the truths from Nancy's best-selling book Lies Women Believe. These penetrating questions will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues. Truth is not just something to know but something to live out in the laboratory of life as you apply the Word to real-life situations. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible Studies, and Sunday school classes.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, PaperbackAnn VoskampZondervan / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620853
Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them FreeNancy Leigh DeMoss, Dannah GreshMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 79 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW472940
Words of Jesus for GirlsChristian Art Gifts / 2012 / Gift$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW101312X
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search