- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Living Theology
Other Customers Also Purchased
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Family Matters: 101 Unforgettable Stories about Our Nutty but Lovable Families - eBookJack Canfield, Mark Hansen, Amy NewmarkChicken Soup for the Soul / 2011 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14734EB
Dictionary of Daily Life in Biblical & Post-Biblical Antiquity: Aqueducts & Water Supply - eBookEdwin M. Yamauchi, Marvin R. WilsonHendrickson Publishers / 2014 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73188EB
A Community Called Atonement is a constructive theology that not only values the church's atonement metaphors but also asserts that the atonement fundamentally shapes the life of the Christian and of the church. That is, Christ identifies with humans to call us into a community that reflects God's love (the church)--but that community then has the responsibility to offer God's love to others through missional practices of justice and fellowship, living out its life together as the story of God's reconciliation. Scot McKnight thus offers an accessible, thought-provoking theology of atonement that engages the concerns of those in the emerging church conversation and will be of interest to all those in the church and academy who are listening in.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search