- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Living Theology
Other Customers Also Purchased
Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical DoctrineWayne GrudemZondervan / 2000 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 118 Reviews
$39.99Save 50% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620882
Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828 EditionNoah WebsterF.a.c.e. / Hardcover$54.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$69.95Save 21% ($14.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9803X
The Safest Place on Earth: Where People Connect and Are Forever Changed - eBookLarry CrabbThomas Nelson / 1999 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16821EB
Becoming a True Spiritual Community: A Profound Vision of What the Church Can Be - eBookLarry CrabbThomas Nelson / 2007 / ePub$6.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9641EB
A Community Called Atonement is a constructive theology that not only values the church's atonement metaphors but also asserts that the atonement fundamentally shapes the life of the Christian and of the church. That is, Christ identifies with humans to call us into a community that reflects God's love (the church)--but that community then has the responsibility to offer God's love to others through missional practices of justice and fellowship, living out its life together as the story of God's reconciliation. Scot McKnight thus offers an accessible, thought-provoking theology of atonement that engages the concerns of those in the emerging church conversation and will be of interest to all those in the church and academy who are listening in.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search