- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Living Theology
A Community Called Atonement is a constructive theology that not only values the church's atonement metaphors but also asserts that the atonement fundamentally shapes the life of the Christian and of the church. That is, Christ identifies with humans to call us into a community that reflects God's love (the church)--but that community then has the responsibility to offer God's love to others through missional practices of justice and fellowship, living out its life together as the story of God's reconciliation. Scot McKnight thus offers an accessible, thought-provoking theology of atonement that engages the concerns of those in the emerging church conversation and will be of interest to all those in the church and academy who are listening in.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Sin and Atonement: A Zondervan Digital Short - eBookZondervanZondervan / 2012 / ePub$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27595EB
God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation - eBookAndreas Kostenberger, David JonesCrossway Books & Bibles / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7595EB
Bought with Blood: The Divine Exchange at the Cross - eBookDerek PrinceChosen Books / 2007 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6511EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search