- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove is an associate minister at St. Johns Baptist Church. A graduate of Duke Divinity, Jonathan is engaged in reconciliation efforts in Durham, North Carolina, directs the School for Conversion, and is a sought after speaker and author of several books. The Rutba Hoouse, where Jonathan lives with his wife, Leah, their son, JaiMichael, daughter Nora Ann, and other friends, is a monastic community that prays, eats, and lives together, welcoming neighbors and the homeless.
Tools for prayer are scattered throughout to aid those who are unfamiliar with liturgy and to deepen the prayer life of those who are familiar with liturgical prayer.
Ultimately, Common Prayer makes liturgy dance, taking the best of the old and bringing new life to it with a fresh fingerprint for the contemporary renewal of the church. Churches and individuals who desire a deeper prayer life and those familiar with Shane Claiborne and New Monasticism will enjoy the tools offered in this book as a fresh take in liturgy.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Prayers That Avail Much for Family - eBookGermaine Copeland$9.99
Getting to No: How to Break a Stubborn Habit - eBookErwin W. Lutzer5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 31%
Hebrew Word Study: A Hebrew Teacher's Search for the Heart of God - eBookChaim Bentorah4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search