- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Max Lucado wrote Cure for the Common Life to help you find your uniqueness. Now, in Cure for Common Life Small Group Study, Max teams with People Management International. In this engaging and dynamic 6-week small group study, you will learn how to: pay attention to your uniqueness, unpack your life to discover your S.T.O.R.Y., strengthen and enhance your relationships, discover your career strengths, and live in your sweet spot every day of your life!
More than 120 million readers have been inspired by the words of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search