Be Committed (Ruth & Esther): Doing God's Will Whatever the Cost - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Successful: Attaining Wealth That Money Can't Buy - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22531EB
For both Ruth and Esther, God used stressful circumstances to bring about His eternal purposes. Ruth's committment to the God of Naomi affected every generation to come, as she became an ancestor of King David and more importantly, Jesus Christ. Esther's obedience led to the preservation of her people at a moment in history when all seemed lost.
The stories of Ruth and Esther will make you contemplate: Would I trust God enough to do what they did? Go chapter by chapter through the books of Ruth and Esther to see how the lives of these two remarkable women epitomize the type of faith that glorifies God.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
JuliaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great source of studyOctober 21, 2013JuliaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great source of study. Easily readable in it's layout. Author sticks to God's Word of wisdom, and it's authority and not his own. One can learn much in Christian growth from this book.
BARBnorthern CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A very good book.August 22, 2012BARBnorthern CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleThis book has to be a companion book to the Ruth and Esther Book by the same author. It truly compliments the study book and I highly recommend using the two together.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Esther
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ruth
- Start A New Search