- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
For both Ruth and Esther, God used stressful circumstances to bring about His eternal purposes. Ruth's committment to the God of Naomi affected every generation to come, as she became an ancestor of King David and more importantly, Jesus Christ. Esther's obedience led to the preservation of her people at a moment in history when all seemed lost.
The stories of Ruth and Esther will make you contemplate: Would I trust God enough to do what they did? Go chapter by chapter through the books of Ruth and Esther to see how the lives of these two remarkable women epitomize the type of faith that glorifies God.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
JuliaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great source of studyOctober 21, 2013JuliaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great source of study. Easily readable in it's layout. Author sticks to God's Word of wisdom, and it's authority and not his own. One can learn much in Christian growth from this book.
BARBnorthern CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A very good book.August 22, 2012BARBnorthern CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleThis book has to be a companion book to the Ruth and Esther Book by the same author. It truly compliments the study book and I highly recommend using the two together.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Faithful: It's Always Too Soon to Quit! - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21458EB
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger MarriageGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683015
The Old Testament: High School Group Study - eBookJim BurnsGospel Light / 2011 / ePub$8.92 Retail:
$14.99Save 40% ($6.07)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21263EB
Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships - eBookJohn C. MaxwellDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37985EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Esther
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ruth
- Start A New Search