- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: CrossBooks Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Lorri M. Reynolds takes her cue from Gods first laws and creates her version of the teen commandments. If you are the parent of an adolescent child, age ten to nineteen years, this book is for you.
These innovative yet practical guidelines provide fresh insights into handling curfews, poor school grades, traffic tickets, cell phones, household chores, and more without relying on constant yelling, empty threats, or longwinded lectures.
Quite simply, the author embraces good old-fashioned ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS logic, using Gods Top 10 moral standards as the format.
Contrary to what you or your kids may have heard or believe, being a Christian is not so much the restriction of our human behavior as much as it is the conviction of our human spirit.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search