- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
The Robertson Family Helps You Build a Faith-Shaped Life
Join Korie Robertson and Chrys Howard as they tell stories of the Robertson family of the hit television show, Duck Dynasty®, and discuss some of the Bibles most-loved parables. You will learn how to build a legacy of faith and apply five faith-based values to your life. With their trademark humor and commitment to faith in Jesus, the Robertson family will challenge you to live a new kind of life.
A video discussion guide is included in the back of the book to be used with the Faith Commander: A DVD Study (ISBN 9780310820352).
The five chapters are:
- Redonkulous Faith
- Radical Forgiveness
- Ravenous Prayer
- Real Obedience
- Rowdy Kindness
Korie Robertson is a New York Times bestselling author, the wife of Duck Commander® CEO Willie Robertson and star of A&Es Duck Dynasty. A mother of five, Korie balances family life and her role at Duck Commander with several ventures of her own, including her retail store Duck & Dressing, overseeing licensing for the familys brands and philanthropic work with a childrens home in the Dominican Republic, Help One Now and adoption and foster care advocacy in Louisiana. Her writing credits include Duck Commander Devotions for Kids, The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work, Faith Commander: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus and The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Built a Dynasty. Follow online @bosshogswife or www.duckcommander.com.
Thomas Findlay5 Stars Out Of 5Great family valuesAugust 23, 2014Thomas FindlayQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is one of the most inspirational books I have ever read.It is simple but profound.There is great wisdom and encouragement throughout the pages. I highly recommend this little book with a big message.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search