- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Coming of God's Kingdom will guide you to discover for yourself the apostle Matthew's unique perspective of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As you study Matthew with Kay Arthur and Pete DeLacy you will need four things in addition to this book. A Bible you are willing to mark in, a fine-point four color ball-point pen or various colored ball-point pens that you can use to write in your Bible, colored pencils, and a composition book or notebook for working on your assignments or recording your insights.
There is a 20 - 30 minute inductive study for each day of the week for thirteen weeks, and discussion questions for your class or group or for individual reflection. As you continue each day, you will increase your intimacy with the Word of God and the God of the Word.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
- BLACK FRI
The Full Armor of God: Christian Character-Building Costume, New Edition RedDavid C. Cook / Other$16.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 76 Reviews
$29.99Save 43% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW504047
What's Up with Lyle?Zondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$3.99Save 25% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW721604
Kay Arthur s life changing New Inductive Study Series has sold more than 1.4 million copies. This exciting series brings readers face to face with the truth of God s precepts, promises, and purposes in just minutes a day. Ideal for individual study, one on one discipleship, group discussions, and quarterly classes.
This inductive study of the book of Matthew enables readers to observe and interpret this gospel s message and apply it to their own lives. Brief, daily exercises provide tools to help readers note key words, list important insights, question and reflect on the text, and discover God s answers for themselves.
Readers will discover the hope of the Messiah and His teachings, and gain personal understanding of the fulfillment of God s plan through the life of Christ and in their lives today.
NotphyllisFort Worth, TXAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentJuly 26, 2013NotphyllisFort Worth, TXAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful Bible Study. I wanted a way to focus on a particular book of the Bible and the topic that it addresses. I've been a Christian for many years, been in numerous Bible studies and have read Matthew countless times but I still learned a lot beginning in Matthew chapter one. I like how thoroughly the study covers each chapter.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search