- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
It is strong enough to shatter the darkest of circumstances.
Its boundaries are limitless for those who possess it.
It is created to be found in the human heart at precisely
the moment when one fears it is lost.
It is hope.
Journey with Dr. Christine Pascual to the mission field and experience hope in a place like no other. In this personal journal, follow her behind-the-scenes travels with a team of healthcare workers who were called to serve in the earthquake-torn country of Haiti. While encountering taxing conditions, limited supplies, and multiple pathologies, Chris shares her stories of hope and healing with vivid descriptions, heart-breaking accounts, and humorous anecdotes of those she traveled to serve. Discover God’s pearls of blessing with her as she shares spiritual insights to each day’s experiences, attributing each moment ultimately to Christ’s love and provisions.
While others in similar circumstances may simply see hopeless destruction and despair, Chris chooses to acknowledge an eternal perspective designed by God and applaud Him for never giving up on His children, regardless of their circumstances. Join her as she travels outside of her comfort zone, and discovers that the greatest treasures of this life are those which cannot be measured by human means.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search