- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1993
Availability: In Stock
The true story of one doctor's fascinating journey, a patient's courageous struggle, and the faith they both shared.
Sometimes without warning, a person walks into your world and changes everything - your career, your future, your life. For Dr. Melvin Cheatham, that person was Stanley Cheborge. And Come Walk With Me is the story of their rare and moving friendship.
This triumphant account of how incurable suffering united two very different people shows how a patient taught his doctor some of life's most deep and powerful lessons.
The road that Dr. Cheatham and Stanley walked covers dissapointment, hope, sorrow, and faith. Come, step along the path and you will see how far a friendship can lead.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search