- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
We were not meant to live with dehydrated hearts... come and learn how to quench your soul.
"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. The water I give will become a spring of water gushing up inside that person, giving eternal life." (John 4:13-14 NCV)
Like the woman at the well, we recognize our need for living water. We need moisture, a swallow of water, a long, quenching drink. But where do we find water for the soul?
In this renewing and life-giving program, Max Lucado leads us to the four essential nutrients needed by every soul.
Participants Guide (978-1-4185-3390-8) sold separately.
Other Customers Also Purchased
31 Ways To Praise Prayer Card, Pack of 50NavPress / Other$4.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 50% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW839072
The Amish Groom, The Men of Lancaster County Series #1Mindy Starns Clark, Susan MeissnerHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW957342Video
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search