- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Colossians/Philemon focuses strongly on Christ and His relationship to the church, placing great emphasis on the glory of Christ. In this epistle, Paul offers an understanding of Christ's nature and His relationship to believers personally and to the church corporately. Paul's letter addresses many aspects of the Christian life then and now: prayer and thanksgiving, legalism, reconciliation, service, behavior and attitudes, and relationships at home and at work. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Bible®.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Encounters With God
Other Customers Also Purchased
Discover Genesis Part 2 Leader Guide: For All GenerationsFaith Alive Christian Resources / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.00 Retail:
$10.00Save 10% ($1.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 12/26/15.CBD Stock No: WW552597
God-Breathed: The Undeniable Power and Reliablility of Scripture - Study GuideJosh McDowellShiloh Run Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW589448
Experiencing Peace: With God You Can Live Beyond Fear - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4935EB
Mistakes That Refine Instead of Define: Pursuing God's Beauty Participant's Guide, Session 5 - PDF Download [Download]Margaret FeinbergZondervan / 2012 / PDF Download$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22404DF
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search