- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Colossians/Philemon focuses strongly on Christ and His relationship to the church, placing great emphasis on the glory of Christ. In this epistle, Paul offers an understanding of Christ's nature and His relationship to believers personally and to the church corporately. Paul's letter addresses many aspects of the Christian life then and now: prayer and thanksgiving, legalism, reconciliation, service, behavior and attitudes, and relationships at home and at work. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Bible®.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Encounters With God
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search