CliffsQuickReview French II
Email me when this product is available.
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Featuring a thorough review of core concepts arranged by topic, you'll be able to easily study exactly what you need the most help with---or move through the book to pic-by-topic. Chapters begin with a checklist and a detailed explanation of the primary concepts; a "chapter check-out" concludes the chapter and provides exercises to assess mastery of the material. A comprehensive review is provided at the back of the book. Answer key, glossary, and index included. 224 pages, softcover.
French 2 Student Activities ManualBJU Press / 1994 / Trade Paperback$25.56Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77941
Monarch French 2Alpha Omega Publications / Other, N/A$89.96 Retail:
$99.95Save 10% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0MON128Video
Monarch Secondary FrenchAlpha Omega Publications / Other, N/A$98.06 Retail:
$108.95Save 10% ($10.89)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0MON138Video
If you're confident that you have mastered the basic grammatical structures of French and have a good working elementary vocabulary, then you are ready to proceed to a more advanced level. CliffsQuickReview French II will guide you through a more comprehensive review of the elements of the language. In addition to precise, succinct explanations of the rules, you'll also get
- A review of numbers, time, cognates (words that are similar in English and French), and "false friends" (words that look the same but have different meanings)
- Challenging thematic vocabulary lists to help you develop a more sophisticated and native way of expressing yourself
- Tips on how accent marks can help you translate words
- Guidelines on conditional sentences, subjunctives, participles, past and future tenses, and more
CliffsQuickReview French II acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Or, here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
|Email me when this product is available.|