- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 504
Vendor: Cliffs Notes
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Available to ship on or about 10/18/14.
Email me when this product is available.
The new GMAT test includes a 30-minute Integrated Reasoning section with new question types; this new Integrated Reasoning section replaces one of the two 30-minutes essays previously included in the test. CliffsNotes GMAT addresses this change and gives you ample practice opportunities in the book and on the accompanying CD-ROM.
- CD includes the book's test and subject reviews plus three bonus tests
- Learning modules in the review sections to help readers with different cognitive learning styles
- Expanded math review
- Strategies to reduce test-taking anxiety
- Visual graphic illustrations (flow charts, diagrams) to create multiple pathways toward learning
- Side bar notes of "tips, tricks or helpful hints"
- Computer strategies for the newly revised exam
If you're preparing for the GMAT, CliffsNotes has you covered.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
|Email me when this product is available.|