- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Howard and his wife, Bev, have been married for over 35 years. They reside in Gainesville, Georgia, and have two married children.
Dina PresleyNiceville, FLAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 8, 2010Dina PresleyNiceville, FLAge: 45-54Gender: femaleIt would be great if this book was in the hands of every person seeking to do God 's will with their finances!
Donna Kirk4 Stars Out Of 5November 16, 2008Donna KirkThis is a short and to-the-point book about smart financial management. While I really only needed it to address one area of my life, all of the information is helpful. At the very least it gives you a "road map" so that you can make a plan that you can stick to. I would recommend this book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Case for Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the ResurrectionLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$1.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$2.99Save 50% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339502
A Pioneer Sampler: The Daily Life of a Pioneer Family in 1840Barbara GreenwoodHoughton Mifflin Harcourt / 1998 / Trade Paperback$10.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.00Save 29% ($4.31)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW883938
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Start A New Search