- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Howard and his wife, Bev, have been married for over 35 years. They reside in Gainesville, Georgia, and have two married children.
Dina PresleyNiceville, FLAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 8, 2010Dina PresleyNiceville, FLAge: 45-54Gender: femaleIt would be great if this book was in the hands of every person seeking to do God 's will with their finances!
Donna Kirk4 Stars Out Of 5November 16, 2008Donna KirkThis is a short and to-the-point book about smart financial management. While I really only needed it to address one area of my life, all of the information is helpful. At the very least it gives you a "road map" so that you can make a plan that you can stick to. I would recommend this book.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Start A New Search