Reformed Reader,Volume I: Classical Beginnings, 1519-1799 A Sourcebook in Christian Theology
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
William Stacy Johnson is Princeton Theological Seminary's Arthur M. Adams Associate Professor of Systematic Theology. An ordained Presbyterian minister and a lawyer, he earned his Ph.D. from Harvard University, his J.D. from Wake Forest University, and his M.Div. from Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education in Richmond, Virginia.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1993
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Reformed Reader: A Sourcebook in Christian Theology, volume 2Westminster John Knox Press / Trade Paperback$36.00 Retail:
$40.00Save 10% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6051X
Pilgrimage of a Presbyterian: Collected Shorter WritingsJohn H. LeithWestminster John Knox Press / 2001 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 95% ($19.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW501516
This excellent resource presents short, meaningful selections from major Reformed theologians of Europe, the British Isles, and America during the classical period, 1519-1799. Arranged thematically according to major doctrines, it identifies significant theological points that illustrate both the distinctiveness and diversity of Reformed thought.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Reformation Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Reformation Era Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Reformation Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Reformation Era Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search