This is the Leader's Guide in the first year, Semester 2 of study for younger youth (Grades 7-9) in the Claim the Life Bible Study series. (See the Scope & Sequence link above for full curriculum content.) Journey studies Loving God, Making Faithful Decisions, Loving Others, Dealing with Life's Difficulties, and Developing Christian Character. Both semesters follow this structure, but the words and Scriptures are different for Semester 1 and Semester 2. Semester 2 Words of Study:
- Nature of the Journey: (This is for the 1st Semester only)
- Loving God: Glorify, Devotion, Beloved
- Making Faithful Decisions: Decision, Disciple, Abstain
- Loving Others: Love, Action, Honesty, Hospitality
- Dealing with Life's Difficulties: Brokenness, Hardship
- Developing Christian Character: Generosity, Fruitful, Humility, Light
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.