- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
As the clock strikes midnight, remember . . .
Each moment we have to spend with our children is a blessing from above. But as we cherish this chapter of life, we realize the pages of time will keep turning. Alternating between the voices of a father and his daughter, Cinderella celebrates the blessings of childhood, family, love and life. You will be enchanted by this modern fairytale that teaches us how to hand our own Cinderella her glass slippers and let her go.
Steven Curtis Chapman is one of America's best-known, most awarded contemporary Christian performing artists. Having sold 6 million records and with 34 number-one singles to his credit, he is the recipient of four Grammy Awards, 44 Dove Awards, and an array of songwriting honors. He has appeared on Live with Regis and Kathie Lee, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, CNN's Showbiz Today, and many other television shows. For many years he has worked closely with Chuck Colson to support Prison Fellowship Ministries. www.scchapman.com
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Start A New Search