Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
In Churches That Make a Difference, best-selling author Ron Sider and his coauthors give those involved in community outreach a comprehensive resource for developing holistic ministry--a balance of evangelism and social outreach. Illustrations and helpful organizational tips detail the how-to's of an effective holistic ministry. Case studies that show how different churches across the United States reach out to their communities provide a variety of ideas and practical applications. User-friendly tools are included as well for congregational studies, surveys, evaluations, and community assessments.
The authors draw on extensive experience with church ministries and faith-based organizations as they share the life-changing vision and biblical mandate for living the whole gospel. Church leaders will be encouraged in their process of developing and maintaining a holistic ministry, and local churches will rediscover a passion for loving the whole person the way Jesus did.
Philip N. Olson is vice president for church relations at ESA and director of Network 9:35, which helps churches develop holistic ministries.
Heidi Rolland Unruh is associate director of the Congregations, Communities, and Leadership Development Project at Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Linda A. Fisher5 Stars Out Of 5February 21, 2007Linda A. FisherI found this book to be both thoughtfully written and thought-provoking. It was an excellent tool for us to use as we considered why our social ministry programs were suceeding in meeting physical/material needs, but not translating into seeing spiritually renewed and transformed lives. We plan to implement several of the practical suggestions in as we re-adjust our ministry focus.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Start A New Search