- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The theory of 'if you build it, they will come' does not work online, writes Shorter on the motivation behind writing his new guide. Potential visitors to the website need to be able to find it. Most prospective visitors to a church will go online to research the choices before walking through the door. Realizing a hole in the outreach programs of most churches, Shorter set to work to educate readers about the importance of an online presence. Among other lessons, Church Search instructs readers on how to:
* Leverage the power of search engines
* Determine whether your website is user-friendly
* Uncover how new users are finding your site and how to generate more users
* Utilize keyword analysis, blogs and customized web-material
Ideally used as a complement to the work of traditional ministries, Church Search offers readers a tool to reach both non-believers and Christians new to a particular area. As Shorter writes: Remember, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. If you are not thinking with regards to search engine traffic, you might be leaving it up to other people to tell your story.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Software
- Software >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Start A New Search