- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
Can We Know the Truth?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18212EB
Creation: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18210EB
The church of Jesus Christ is the locus of Gods plan for creationa plan to reclaim all things for his glory. In The Church: Gods New People, Savage shows how it is within this corporate body that the larger dimensions of Gods plan for creation receive breathtaking definition.
This booklet examines hallmarks of the universal church, including unity and love toward God and man, giving practical shape to each characteristic as it is manifested in the local body. Because the church is the corporate dwelling place of Gods Spirit and his continuing witness to the world, Savage contends that it loves the world most faithfully when it embodies what the world does not have. The churchs radiant love as the body of Christ is the only sure antidote to a postmodern world mired in sin and despair and has the power to actually transform all that it touches.
The Church: Gods New People is a Gospel Coalition booklet designed to offer a thoughtful explanation for point 11 of the ministrys confessional statement. The Gospel Coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a Scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search