- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short presents a detailed overview of the Bibles teaching on church government and the choosing of church officers, along with a summary of the options currently available. While acknowledging that church government is not a core doctrine on par with the doctrines of salvation or the person and work of Jesus, Grudem maintains that the organization of the church, as Christs body on earth, is important. Informative and fair-minded, Church Government is a useful resource for pastors and church lay leaders as well as anyone wanting to better understand this foundational matter of Christian praxis.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Loyalty & Disloyalty: Dealing with Unspoken Divisions Within the ChurchDag Heward-MillsCarpenters Son Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW396227
Find Related Products
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search