- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 214
Vendor: T&T Clark International
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.1 X 6.1 X 0.6 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Hendrickson's Church Dogmatics
Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics is one of the major theological works of the 20th century. The Swiss-German theologian Karl Barth (1886-1968) was the most original and significant Reformed theologian of the twentieth century. Barth began the Church Dogmatics in 1932 and continued working on its thirteen volumes until the end of his life. Barth's writings continue to guide and instruct the preaching and teaching of pastors and academics worldwide.
The English translation was prepared by a team of scholars and edited by G. W. Bromiley and T. F. Torrance and published from 1936. A team of scholars at Princeton Theological Seminary have now provided the translation of Greek, Latin, Hebrew and French passages into English. The original is presented alongside the English translation. This makes the work more reader friendly and accessible to the growing number of students who do not have a working knowledge of the ancient languages. This new edition with translations is now available for the first time in individual volumes.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Barth
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Barth
- Start A New Search