Buy Item $17.80 Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
BROWSE for Theology
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
In Luther's understanding of the Gospel, every believer is anointed and sent "to confess, to teach, and to spread God's Word" (1523). Thus participation in God's mission becomes the task of every Christian. This collection of texts on mission have been selected from Luther's writings.
For the reformer, mission is not something that "plays itself out on the outer edges of Christianity, but instead as a lifestyle for every Christian congregation within its particular surrounding." Softcover, 111 pages. Concordia.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/20/15.
This book, originally published as "Kirche aus allen Volkern: Luther-Texte zur Mission, is a collection of key excerpts from the writings of Martin Luther on Christian missions. Drawing from the reformer's lectures, sermons, treatises, hymns, and devotional writings, Stolle presents the excerpts according to themes and provides commentary on the reformer's understanding of mission in the world.
Be the first to write a review!
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/20/15. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Lutheran Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Lutheran Theology
- Start A New Search