- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The new four-color Chronological Life Application Study Bible combines the proven resources of the Life Application Study Bible with a chronological format and several brand-new resources. The Bible is arranged in 10 chronological sections that help the reader to see how the various pieces of the Bible fit together. New section intros and timelines set the stage for the passages in each section. New archaeological notes and photographs help to bring God's story to life in a whole new way. And of course, the Life Application resources answer the all-important question—"so what?"
- Section Introductions—Background information help you get the big picture of biblical history
- Chronological Format—Read God's story in the order it happened
- Parallel Passage Indicator—Shows you when there are multiple perspectives of a single story
- Running Timeline—Notes key biblical and world events in the margin
- Full-color Maps, Photos, & Illustrations—Unique presentation of biblical history and content
- Life Application Notes—Learn how to apply the Word to your life with the most trusted application notes available today
- Archaeological Discoveries—Brings you closer to the world of the Bible with engaging insights
- Christian Worker's Resources—Sharing the faith with others
- The Bible Book-By-Book—Introductions and outlines to each of the books of the Bible
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- Master index to all study notes, chart, map, personality profile, or archaeology notes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Tan 5 Stars Out Of 5 66 ReviewsSave 34%Video
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Hardcover 5 Stars Out Of 5 66 ReviewsSave 37%Video
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Green/Dark Teal 5 Stars Out Of 5 66 ReviewsSave 34%Video
NIV Integrated Study Bible: A Chronological Approach for Exploring ScriptureJohn R. Kohlenberger III5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 36%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That LastsGary Chapman5 Stars Out Of 5 149 ReviewsSave 47%
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Study Bible >> Life Application
- Bibles >> Text & Reference >> Chronological
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Study Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Text & Reference
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Study Bible >> Life Application
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Text & Reference >> Chronological
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search