1 & 2 Kings, 1 & 2 Chronicles, Genesis to Revelation: NIV Bible Study
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1997
Dimensions: 8.37 X 5.75 X .25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Genesis to Revelation
I & II Chronicles, Shepherd's NotesB&H Books / 1998 / Trade Paperback$5.36 Retail:
$5.95Save 10% ($0.59)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW90647
The Throne & Temple - 1 & 2 Chronicles, Geared for Growth Bible StudiesChristian Focus Publications / 2004 / Other$5.39 Retail:
$5.99Save 10% ($0.60)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/16/15.CBD Stock No: WW29104
Each of the 24 volumes offered in this study series is a comprehensive verse-by-verse, book-by-book exploration of the Bible using a three-dimensional approach that guides students to ask three questions:
- What does the Bible say?
- What does this passage mean? What were ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words?
- How does the scripture relate to my life?
Each volume contains 13 sessions using the NIV Bible translation. Order a Student Book for each class member and leader.
Rachel Cox4 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2009Rachel CoxOur Bible Study group has used this series forthe third go around, beginning with Joshua. We find it easy to understand with well thought-out questions on the scriptures. Irecommend it to anyone seeking to understandOld Testament history better.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search