- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
In this four-week Advent study, author Richard B. Wilke focuses on people in the story of Christs birth. There are those we associate with the joy and celebration of Christmasthe wise men, the shepherds, and Joseph. Yet the author reminds us not to forget that the evil King Herod is also part of the Christmas story, and how it is because there is evil in our world that we so desperately neededand needa Savior.
Each lesson includes a key scripture, brief reflection, questions to discuss, a suggested Christmas carol, and a prayer.
Table of Contents:
First Week of Advent
Lets Keep Herod in Christmas (Matthew 2:1, 7-8, 16-18)
Second Week of AdventLets Keep the Wise Men in Christmas (Matthew 2:1-12)
Third Week of Advent
Lets Keep Joseph in Christmas (Matthew 1:18-25; 2:13-15, 19-23)
Fourth Week of AdventLets Keep the Shepherds in Christmas (Luke 2:8-20)
MrsP5 Stars Out Of 5Great StudyJanuary 17, 2015MrsPInsightful and sparks great discussion.
AnnemarieTopeka, KSAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 5, 2011AnnemarieTopeka, KSAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A very different approach to a yearly adventure. It is eyeopening and fun.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Start A New Search