- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Provides weekly Advent reading
- Looks at spiritual gifts that bring hope, peace, joy, and love to family, community, and world
- Challenges people to rethink the gifts they ask for and give during the Advent and Christmas seasons
- Leaders and participants work from the same book
- Includes Scripture and excerpts drawing from James W. Moore's experiences as a pastor, speaker, and church leader
- Provides commentary and questions for reflection and discussion
- Includes worship experiences appropriate for the season
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
What are the Christmas gifts that wont break? They are those gifts that cannot be lost, that never go out of style, and that are independent of the chances and changes of life. They are the gifts that have been graciously given by God.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Adult and Children's versions in an all-church Advent study, this study will focus on four of those gifts that also coincide with the four outer candles of the traditional Advent wreath:
Order one book for each youth in your class, plus a book for each leader. You may also want to order an extra book so youth visiting your class during the Advent season can participate. During this 4-week study, youth will receive from God and pass on to others Christmas Gifts That Wont Break!
ValerieAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great youth study for Christmas focusApril 22, 2011ValerieAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4We used this study in a Sunday school setting, so we didn't use the advent readings, but the study itself was a wonderful study to help us focus on Jesus and the gifts He gave us for Christmas. We also did one of the recommended projects as a Sunday school class--throwing a party for the younger girls.
ReneeWest Seneca, NYAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good for my studentsDecember 4, 2010ReneeWest Seneca, NYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleI teach 7th grade at my church sunday school and was looking for something to teach them about advent. This is a great book. It was great for discussions and brought out things I never new about them. Sometimes advent is lost with everything else going on at this time of year. I do not want my children to miss this important time of year.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Book of Daniel: The Smart Guide to the Bible SeriesDaymond R. DuckThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW509989
Christmas Gifts That Won't Break: An Advent Study for AdultsJames W. MooreAbingdon Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708053
1 & 2 Peter/Jude: NLT Life Application Bible StudiesTyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 19% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW326511
Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free - eBookNancy Leigh DeMoss, Dannah GreshMoody Publishing / 2008 / ePub$7.88 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 82 Reviews
$11.24Save 30% ($3.36)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10399EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Start A New Search