What are the Christmas gifts that won't break? They are those gifts that cannot be lost, that never go out of style, and that are independent of the chances and changes of life. They are the gifts that have been graciously given by God. Children under 13
- Provides weekly Advent reading
- Looks at spiritual gifts that bring hope, peace, joy, and love to family, community, and world
- Challenges people to rethink the gifts they ask for and give during the Advent and Christmas seasons
- Leaders and participants work from the same book
- Includes Scripture and excerpts drawing from James W. Moore's experiences as a pastor, speaker, and church leader
- Provides commentary and questions for reflection and discussion
- Includes worship experiences appropriate for the season
A study for children that explores how the gifts of the Advent season have a permanence that speaks to generations past, present, and future.
James W. Moore is a best-selling author of more than 40 books and an acclaimed pastor and ordained elder in The United Methodist Church. He has led congregations in Jackson, Tennessee, Shreveport, Louisiana, and Houston, Texas. In 2006, after 50 years of active ministry, he retired from full-time ministry and moved to the Dallas area, where he currently serves as Minister-in-Residence at Highland Park United Methodist Church. He and his wife, June, live at Heritage Ranch in Fairview, Texas.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.