- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
According to author Carl Medearis, how Americans responds to Islam and how Christians think of Muslims could be the most significant issues of our time. In this four-session video study with corresponding participants guide, Medearis helps American Christians understand the basics of Islam, the difference between moderate Muslims and radical terrorists, the Muslim view of Jesus, and how we as Christians should interact with our Muslim neighbors, friends, and coworkers. From the Ground Zero mosque to whether we believe in the same God, Medearis also addresses key questions and responses to the current Muslim/Christian tensions facing our society. Designed for use with the video.
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Start A New Search