In A Taste of the Classics Series
, Kenneth Boa encapsulates and discusses the classic works that helped shape Western civilization: books like The Great Divorce
by C.S. Lewis, The Knowledge of the Holy
by A.W. Tozer and The Love of God
by Bernard of Clairvaux, giving you a synthesis of the key things you will want to know:
- The life and times of the author
- The timeless contribution of the book
- Key quotations from the book that reveal the power of the book and illustrate its underlying worldview
- Brief insights after each of the key quotations
- Compelling applications for our lives
Kenneth D. Boa is the president of Reflections Ministries. He has authored numerous books including , and , and is a contributing editor to The Open Bible and The Leadership Bible, and the consulting editor of the Zondervan NASB Study Bible. Dr. Boa earned a BS from Case Institute of Technology, a ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, a PhD from New York University, and a DPhil from the University of Oxford. He resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.