Alister McGrath's Christian Theology: An Introduction
is one of the most internationally-acclaimed and popular Christian theology textbooks in use today. This 5th edition has been completely revised, and now features new and extended material, numerous additional illustrations, and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction to Christian theology.
- A revised 5th edition of the bestselling textbook, now completely up-to-date with expanded material, and packed throughout with student features and new illustrations
- Features new sections on Copernicanism and Darwinism
- Includes extended discussions of Augustine?s doctrine of creation, Trinitarian theologies of religion, and the relation of Christianity to other faiths
- May be used as a stand-along volume, or alongside the Christian Theology Reader, 4th edition for a complete overview of the subject
- Retains the chapter structure of the 4th edition, ensuring comparatability with earlier editions and courses based on these
- Accompanied by a revised instructor?s website, available on publication,?featuring expanded resources including study questions and answers; visit www.wiley.com/go/mcgrath for more details.
Alister E. McGrath is Head of the Centre for Theology, Religion & Culture, and Professor of Theology, Ministry, and Education at King's College, London. A world-acclaimed theologian, he is the author of numerous books including The Christian Theology Reader, 4th Edition (2011), Science and Religion, 2nd Edition (2010), Theology: The Basics, 2nd Edition (2007), and Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes and the Meaning of Life (2004), all published by Wiley-Blackwell.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.