A Teen's Guide to Christian Living: Practical Answers to Tough Questions About God and Faith
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Open your heart to the asking! God is ever ready to guide and encourage you: "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example in word, in conduct, in life, in love" (1 Tim. 4:12). A Teen's Guide to Christian Living will help you better understand the Christian faith and know who God is. Each chapter teaches a particular topic and closes with thought-provoking questions to help you put Christian principles into practice, and you'll see how teens such as yourselves learned to rely on God during a moment of truth in their lives.
Discover answers to questions such as:
- Who is God, and what does He expect of me?
- Is God with me all the time, everywhere I go?
- Does God love me -- no matter what I have done?
- Does God have a plan for my life, and how am I do discover it?
- Does God care who my friends are or who I date?
- Does God care what I do for work or how I spend my time?
- Is there a "best" way to pray, and how does prayer make a difference?
- Can I serve God and still be a "regular" teen with a "regular" life?
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Faith Communications
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your HomeCourtney JosephThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$16.99Save 32% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW204946Video
Inductive Bible Study Kit, 10 pieceG.T. Luscombe Company Inc. / 2013 / Gift$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW310104X
Preparing for Confirmation: 50 Things Every Catholic Should KnowArchdiocese of Kansas CityEmmaus Road Publishing / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.95Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW460051