A Teen's Guide to Christian Living: Practical Answers to Tough Questions About God and Faith
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Open your heart to the asking! God is ever ready to guide and encourage you: "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example in word, in conduct, in life, in love" (1 Tim. 4:12). A Teen's Guide to Christian Living will help you better understand the Christian faith and know who God is. Each chapter teaches a particular topic and closes with thought-provoking questions to help you put Christian principles into practice, and you'll see how teens such as yourselves learned to rely on God during a moment of truth in their lives.
Discover answers to questions such as:
- Who is God, and what does He expect of me?
- Is God with me all the time, everywhere I go?
- Does God love me -- no matter what I have done?
- Does God have a plan for my life, and how am I do discover it?
- Does God care who my friends are or who I date?
- Does God care what I do for work or how I spend my time?
- Is there a "best" way to pray, and how does prayer make a difference?
- Can I serve God and still be a "regular" teen with a "regular" life?
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Faith Communications
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe: A Daily Guide to Scripture-Based Prayer - eBookSharon JaynesMultnomah Books / 2013 / ePub$8.54 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$10.99Save 22% ($2.45)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42040EB