- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 196
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Made Simple
Other Customers Also Purchased
Now That I'm a Christian: What It Means to Follow JesusC. Michael PattonCrossway / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW538040
Forgiven-Experience the Surprising Grace of God - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24684EB
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian, BookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW727630
I want to live each day for Jesus.
(How can I, when all I think about is me?)
HELP IS HERE!
Christian Living Made Simple explains how you can make Jesus the main focus of your life and overcome selfish desires. Through a series of studies you will discover how to start the Christian life, how to grow in it, and how to overcome problems that will come.
By learning and applying the principles of living the Christian life, you will gain a deeper walk with Jesus and become a testimony and light for others. These simple keys, or lessons, will help you develop a lasting Christian lifestyle that will weather any storm.
* Discover the secrets of success in the Christian life through scores of spiritually invigorating Bible studies.
* Identify 59 sayings of Jesus that should be applied to the heart.
* Learn 22 ways to prepare for reading the Bible.
* Discover the 36 evidences of spiritual life.
* Find ways to deal with doubt and temptation.
* Learn the 30 things that the Bible says God hates.
* Find out 32 ways to please God.
* Learn how to become a Christian witness
Mark Water was born in Devon, England, and trained for the Anglican ministry at the London College of Divinity. He was ordained as an evangelical minister in 1966. For the past 20 years he has been engaged in the ministry of Christian literature as writer, editor, and advisor. He is the author of the best-selling series of John Hunt Publishing's Bible Made Easy series (with over one million sold). He has also authored The Classic Biography series and has compiled the comprehensive The Encyclopedia of Christian Quotations and The Encyclopedia of Martyrs.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Start A New Search