- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- More information on new reasearch into learning theories, including discoveries in the field of neuroscience that provide far more detail about brain function.
- New chapters on Constructivism and brain-based learning.
- Updated research from Yount's teaching experiences in other countries.
- Full rewrite of original text, condensing material that has moved into other books, removing data found to be less helpful, and adding research that provides support for evolving ideas about cognitive and humanistic learning theory systems, designing instructional objectives, and the revolution in brain science.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
dean, Division of Foundations of Education, at Southwestern Baptist
Theological Seminary (SWBTS) in Fort Worth, Texas. He holds degrees
from University of Maryland (B.S. in Psychology and Counseling), SWBTS
(M.A.R.E., Ph.D. in Foundations of Education), and University of North
Texas (Ph.D. in Education Research).