- All Products
- Teaching Resourceshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1031791&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- More information on new reasearch into learning theories, including discoveries in the field of neuroscience that provide far more detail about brain function.
- New chapters on Constructivism and brain-based learning.
- Updated research from Yount's teaching experiences in other countries.
- Full rewrite of original text, condensing material that has moved into other books, removing data found to be less helpful, and adding research that provides support for evolving ideas about cognitive and humanistic learning theory systems, designing instructional objectives, and the revolution in brain science.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B & H Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
dean, Division of Foundations of Education, at Southwestern Baptist
Theological Seminary (SWBTS) in Fort Worth, Texas. He holds degrees
from University of Maryland (B.S. in Psychology and Counseling), SWBTS
(M.A.R.E., Ph.D. in Foundations of Education), and University of North
Texas (Ph.D. in Education Research).
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Teaching Ministry of the Church: Second Edition - eBookWilliam Yount$19.99
Strategic Pastoral Counseling: A Short-Term Structured Model - eBookDavid G. Benner4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 41%
Introducing Christian Education: Foundations for the Twenty-first Century - eBookEdited by Michael J. AnthonySave 45%