- All Products
- Teaching Resourceshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1031791&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- More information on new reasearch into learning theories, including discoveries in the field of neuroscience that provide far more detail about brain function.
- New chapters on Constructivism and brain-based learning.
- Updated research from Yount's teaching experiences in other countries.
- Full rewrite of original text, condensing material that has moved into other books, removing data found to be less helpful, and adding research that provides support for evolving ideas about cognitive and humanistic learning theory systems, designing instructional objectives, and the revolution in brain science.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B & H Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
dean, Division of Foundations of Education, at Southwestern Baptist
Theological Seminary (SWBTS) in Fort Worth, Texas. He holds degrees
from University of Maryland (B.S. in Psychology and Counseling), SWBTS
(M.A.R.E., Ph.D. in Foundations of Education), and University of North
Texas (Ph.D. in Education Research).
Other Customers Also Purchased
Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed?: A Practical and Inspirational Guide for Parents of Hurting Teenagers - eBookDr. Archibald D. Hart, Dr. Catherine Hart Weber4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews$9.99
Amazing Grace: The History & Theology of Calvinism 5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 33%
Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership: The Paradox of Personal Dysfunction / Revised - eBookGary L. McIntosh, Samuel D. Rima4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 41%