- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
You dont actually have to journey all the way to Narnia to find everything you need to know in one spot (though you might want to anyway)! Roar! A Christian Family Guide to the Chronicles of Narnia is a beautiful volume that unveils a fun-filled world based on intriguing Bible insights for every Narniac! Theres something for everyonefrom elementary aged children to their parents. Packed with fun activities, a "Narniacs Creed," tips on speaking like a British schoolboy, games, trivia, and more, its built on solid teaching: chapter by chapter discussion guides, conversation starters for parents and kids, and Bible parallels that will surprise even the most studious Christian. Now you can get the most out of Narniaeven if you dont own a wardrobe!
"Tell me more about Narnia!"
Fans ages four to ninety-four just cant get enough of C. S. Lewiss timeless classic, The Chronicles of Narnia. Thats why Roar! takes your family on a one-of-a-kind adventure through every chapter in all seven books!* Peek inside to find:
• Interactive features like "Wisdom for Narniacs," "Kid Test," "Lets Talk About It," "Grown-up Thoughts," and "Try This at Home"
• Helps for parents on big subjects including mythology, magic, violence, and life after death
• Fun articles from "Oh, I Wish I Were a Dufflepud!" to "Creature Hall of Fame & Shame"
• Indexes of creatures, characters, places, and Bible parallels
• A glossary of difficult words
• A memorable celebration of the Lord behind the Lion
Story Behind the Book
C.S. Lewis The Chronicles of Narnia have long captivated the hearts, souls, and imaginations of both youth and adults. This December, with the release of Disneys The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, a craze among Christians and nonChristians is sure to erupt! Fans will be on the prowl for solid teaching to better understand this make-believe world that holds timeless gems of biblical insight. Now parents, kids, college students, and older Narniacs everywhere will find the answers they need in one convenient source. Its unapologetically Christian, because thats how C.S. Lewis was. And, true to form, not a tad of adventurous dust is left behind when readers embark on this exciting journey!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search